Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Stealing topics from LGRAB

As the winter is mostly over, there's not much to blog about that can't be read anywhere else. It's above freezing, the bikeways are almost ice free, so I must get new ideas. The easiest way to get them is to steal them, of course. This time the victim is LGRAB- Let's Go Ride A Bike.

April showers- A very good topic. It's raining again, the second time in April. Today the rain has been on-off weak drizzle, but it's been raining every time I went outside. Yesterday I thought we might get some snow, but the forecast was wrong. Snow is melting really fast when it's raining.

Blah. Nothing more to say about that. Rain is just boring.

Bike maintenance- On the day Dottie posted her blog about her bike's tuneup, I was also doing some maintenance work. Just washing the bike and spilling oil on the floor, mostly. Today it was raining and I didn't want to go outside, so I adjusted the brakes.

Ah - this does not work! Ten lines written and I've used two topics. I must get better ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment