Monday, August 01, 2011

A Crash and Trash throwers

I was surprised when I saw a car on the bikeway. I think someone stole it and drove on the bikeway until he crashed. It's on a three bikeway intersection, with tight 90 degree turns that are hard for cyclists too, let alone a speeding car.


It's been a few days and the car and the debris was still there. Makes me wonder if anyone has informed the police or is everyone thinking someone else did it. What's even weirder is that the car has five wheels. I didn't take photos from the other direction, so I don't know if it was there before, but today I noticed a fifth wheel next to the car. Did the car thieves take it out of the trunk or did someone bring his own tyre there to get rid of it?

That does sound weird, but based on what I've seen that just might be possible. Consider the evidence in the next few photos.

Someone carried a can of beer with him in to the woods. Unfortunately he was too tired to carry an empty beer can back home. Instead he threw it into the woods.


On the other hand, some other fellow felt that instead of taking the old tyres and rims...

and a washing machine...
to the recycling center or scrap yard, he would rather drive on bad forest roads and/or carry the items into the woods. The washing machine was next to a forest road, but I don't think anyone could have driven a car to drop the tyres. He had to carry them there! All that effort and sweating to avoid easy work, it doesn't make sense!

On this post the tag 'junk' is spot on.

No comments:

Post a Comment